In the GBT, the full-time courses of crew-leader’s assistants are actively held.
In March, our students learned the following topics:
– History of the emergence and development of the GBT project and the “GBT” Association
– Relevance of GBT projects
– Crew-leader’s courses – relevance and specificity, growth prospects and skills acquisition
– General information about Lake Baikal, protected areas, etc.
– Specific work on PAs
– Job descriptions on projects
– The main stages of projects and their features
– Crew-leader’s folder
– Preparation for projects
– The specifics of the stationary and transit projects
– Field camp organization
– Catering on the project
– Steward position on the project
– Travel kit on projects
The next lesson will be held this Sunday, the topic is the basics of psychology.
If you are interested in participating in our courses this or next year, write to Natalia Ivanova, the head of the department of leadership and trail building, email@example.com
The courses of crew-leader’s assistants of the GBT are free and are held using a grant from the President of the Russian Federation for the development of civil society provided by the Presidential Grants Foundation.