The end of the year is the time to take stock.
In many ways, the success of the GBT Association was due to the support of our long-time partners En+
For 8 years, they have been giving us the opportunity:
– to carry out explorations before all field projects – going to the terrain, making an inventory of the trail
and tools, drawing up a plan for the project;
– buying fuel and other consumables for projects, making them much more comfortable and efficient;
– giving our volunteers memorable and useful gifts – T-shirts and bandanas;
– containing a decent and sufficient instrumental base;
– conducting outbound educational classes for children from village schools;
– printing GBT handout material for the promotion of our activities, volunteering and ecotourism;
– buying chancellery to provide efficient work of our headquarter – the GBT office;
– making business trips around the region and the country to transfer experience, promote ecotourism,
participate in exhibitions, seminars, forums, conferences, etc.;
– providing trainings for GBT fellow workers and volunteers.
We thank the En+ Group Company for many years of friendship and look forward to further productive