1. Promotion among large companies and donors of concepts “Adopt a trail”. Companies financially or otherwise take under the patronage one of the Great Baikal Trail sections.
2. We need volunteers from different cities and countries to participate in our projects: Summer, Fall, Winter. To do this, we need to promote our projects to the masses.
3. Advertising of our projects and our brand in the world.
4. Materially. For our work we periodically need: tools for projects, chainsaws and accessories, awnings and tents, campfire equipment, furniture and office equipment in the office, GPS-navigators, fuel, office consumables (paper, cartridges, stationery), camping equipment (backpacks, seat mats, sleeping bags, rubber boots, etc.), tool storage room, sharpening tools, chainsaw diagnostics. Machinery: a boat with trailer, a van for volunteers transportation in the city, mini-excavator with a trailer for efficient construction of trails in hard-to-reach places (examples: universal mini-loader SAMSAN UL 20, Mini-loader BOXER 300, Mini-excavator JCB 801, mini-loader BL-380, Mini tracked loader Hysoon HY-380).
5. Take a corporate project of your team on Lake Baikal in order to contribute and build a piece of the trail with GBT specialists.
6. Experience exchange. GBT specialists participate in projects of other organizations, drawing on new experience, sharing their own.
7. Food supplies for volunteer projects: cereals, sugar, canned foods, sublimates, sweets, confectionery, nuts, dried fruits, etc.
8. When you come to Irkutsk – stay at the GBT Hostel! The hostel is a social project, the profit goes to support of GBT projects.